Monday, August 31, 2009

Club Meeting Tonight!

There were THREE inserts in the paper this weekend!

Kmart Doubles is back this week for the LAST TIME this year! Check out the pic of the haul I got yesterday after 8 HOURS of shopping!!!

Come tonight to hear about all the great deals to be had this week!!

We also have some AWESOME news about Publix competitor coupons! I can't wait to tell you about it!!

****PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT CHANGE TO OUR MEETINGS****

In an effort to:

A. Not have everyone in the club listen to the same "Newbie Talk" every week for an hour,

and

B. Actually get some organizing done on my own coupons

we will be making the following change:

The "Newbie Couponer" talks will be given on the SECOND MONDAY of every month!!

Please feel free to bring a friend who's never been to the club meetings any Monday that you'd like. We'll rely on the wisdom of other club members to casually acquaint that person with beginning skills on Monday's when the "Newbie Talk" is not given.

See you tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, if it takes you eight hours just to get all that stuff, I think I'd just go get myself a job!

    ReplyDelete