Saturday, April 3, 2010

Newbie Talk...this Monday 4/4

Happy Easter!!!  I hope you will have a wonderful day tomorrow as we celebrate our Savior's resurrection!  One of my favorite parts about Easter is when someone says to me, "He is Risen." and I reply back, "He is Risen, Indeed."  Why do you look forward to Easter?

Well, Monday, the kids are back in school (if they go to school), the pastel colors get put away and we are all munching on left over ham sandwiches:-)  Don't forget to come to our Clipper Chicks meeting, and bring a friend because I will be there to do another "Newbie" presentation.  I am hoping to highlight CVS, however if there are a lot of new people, I'll obviously have to start at the beginning to teach the basics.  But, I promise, I will hit CVS....I even have a few examples from my shopping in the last couple of weeks, yipee!

So, I look forward to seeing you there...8:00 on Monday, April 5th in Chick-Fil-A near the restrooms.

****Also****don't forget that KMart doubles starts tomorrow.  Keep up to date with KMart deals on Hip2Save.  She usually updates her KMart posts through the week.

1 comment:

  1. Great Written Article,i really Impressed your article,thanks for sharing us...

    ReplyDelete