Friday, May 22, 2009

Elefun

Elefun is a cute little game where butterflies come flying out of an elephan trunk. The object is to catch as many flying butterflies as possible before they hit the ground. It's a great game for 2-4 year olds...both boys and girls. Well, they are on-sale at Walmart for $10.00 . A couple of months ago there was a printable Q for $5.00 off. If you printed the Q then you can get this game for 5 bucks. So....you don't have a preschooler anymore? It's a perfect gift to hang onto for that last minute present you need for a little one.

Is the coupon still available? I don't know. I printed the total quantity I was allowed and when you do that, often times the coupon looks like it disappeared. So, I can't check. But you can. I printed it from www.coupons.com Check it out and let me know if you can still print it. Cheap Cheap Cheap birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment