Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Publix w/o 5-28- 6/3

Below are *just a few* of the items that are on sale or BOGO this week at Publix. Please check out Fiddledeedee and Hot Coupon World's Publix forum for even more great deals and links to print coupons.

I know a few of you have had some problems with some Publix cashiers in the past week or two (myself included). Monday at the meeting, I will have some nice cards printed up for you with some store coupon policies for you to reference if needed (as well as customer service phone numbers you can offer to call if the cashier is confused and the manager isn't helpful).

But, let me re-affirm to you that at Publix you are allowed one manufacture and one store (read that Publix or competitor grocery store...Target is usually included, but some managers may refuse) coupon per item purchased. This means, if you have a $1/1 mfg and $1/1 store Q, you can use both on one product. If there is a BOGO sale, then you can use 2 $1/1 mfg and 2 $1/1 store coupons (this is technically 4 coupons for two items purchased...even though one item is free) This is how you get the biggest savings. Also...if an items is priced 2 for $5.00, you do not have to buy 2 to get the sale price. You can get 1 item and pay $2.50 (and use a coupon of course!). If your totally confused still, because I realize that was clear as mud...please let either myself or Teri know and we'll try to clarify it more in real life on Monday.

Also...please leave comments with any other great Publix deals you find this week.

OK...a few great deals.

Hershey's Candy Bars - 6pk (Cindy...this is for you!) $3.99
Buy 2 Get 1 free hang tag (I grabed a couple, I think I have one or two left, so ask me on Monday) This means you buy 4 packs of Hershey's bars or Reece's cups and you only pay for one. Look for more coupons (usually shoved behind the candy so look hard.) If you find more coupons, grab a few extra to bring on Monday night to share please.

Taco Bell Home Orignial's dinner $2.69
Printalbe for $1/1 ( I can't print it though) but your two taco dinners would be $.69

Kraft Mac N Cheese dinner $1.19
Print for B3G1 (buy 4 for the price of one)

Nabisco Chips Ahoy $3.25
$1/1 Target Q in the newspaper a few weeks ago (use two)

Uncle Ben's $1.49
$1/2 print pay $.49/2

French's Mustard $1.39
$.50/1 print and newpaper Q (use 2) pay $.39/2

Crystal Lite $3.99
Lots of Crystal Lite printable. Check out Fiddledeedee and Hot Coupon World

Bird's Eye frozenVeggies are 50% off

I hope that jump starts your interest in Publix this week. So far, I don't think it's as great as last week, but there is still some potential. Don't forget to comment and check back often for more great deals.

1 comment:

  1. I just had a fun trip to Publix (party because I only had one daughter with me and not two...but that's besides the point).

    I went to The Strand Publix...

    They had lots of (a whole tear pad) of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free 6 pack hershey and/or reece's peanut butter cups. This is a super deal and good way to stock up. Buy 4 6-packs and pay for one ($3.99) Don't let a cashier tell you that you can't do this...because you totally can, just make sure you buy enough packs. There are a few around town that some of you had problems with during similar promotions. In essence, Publix buys 2 packs for you (those are the free ones in the BOGO deal) and the manufacture will pay Publix back for one of them (the free pack from the coupon).

    *Chips Ahoy cookies are BOGO. A few weeks ago there was a $1/1 Target Q in the paper. Use two and get two packs of cookies for $1.79. Good deal.

    *Again....Kraft mac n cheese is a great deal. There is a printable on both Fiddledeedee and Hot Coupon World for Buy 3 get 1 free. So...you buy 4 and get one free (just like the hershey deal) Print two Qs and buy 8, pay for 2.

    CapriSun are Bogo this week. I had a $1/1 Sunrise Q from the paper. I'm pretty sure this is part of the deal. It did NOT ring up BOGO, but I asked the cashier to wait so I could check and he just said "he believed me" and gave me one for free. It was labeled BOGO, but sometimes those labels get moved. I told him to wait and we could find out for sure and he said no...he'd just give them to me. I guess after offering twice to find out for sure, it's out of my court...what do you think? Well, anyway, I had two $1/1 Q which made two Capri Suns $.49. Let me know what happens at your Publix.

    *Electrasol is BOGO again. There is a $.50/1 printable (print two). Not a huge savings, but I found bonus boxes....get 40 tablet for the price of 32. They rung up BOGO and I used my Qs...so it was like getting an extra half a box for free.

    The Strand shoppers....usually this store is not very coupon friendly, but my cashier was Great! He looked like a high schooler (maybe that's why, ha) his name was Mike. Look for him next time. I tried to give him a compliment to the Customer Service Manager, but she seemed very uninterested and just sort of nodded her head at me).

    Anyone else have any good deals to share?

    ReplyDelete