Sunday, July 12, 2009

CVS photobook changes....unknown at this time

Yesterday when I looked at our CVS ad, I was disappointed to see limit 1 on the photobook offer. This would have been a fun way to roll ecb because it was suppose to be limit 5. I have read rumors on sites like iheartcvs and hotcoupon world that really it is limit 5 everywhere, but this is not yet confirmed in out area. I hope to have an answer tonight at our meeting. I will go in today and make one photobook and see what my receipt says after I purchase it. I've spent some time putting together 5 sets of pictures for these pictures, so I'm really hoping this deal will work.

If anyone else tries it out before me....leave a comment and let us know how it goes.

If not...I hope to see you tonight. I have a hard time making it at 7:30...but I will be there by 8 to lead coupon discussions. Have a super day!

1 comment:

  1. I just talked to one of my favorite supervisors at the Greentree CVS and she said the photobooks are limit 5!!!! The ad and little labels say limit 1, but there is a big sign advertising the sale and it said limit 5. So...get those photos ready and roll some free photobooks:-)

    ReplyDelete