Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You're not abandoned! A few tidbits of info

Hey ya'll....I heard there was no one to lead the meeting last Monday. We are so very sorry. I (Michele) was pretty sure labor had started. I had consistent, hard contractions until 2 am...then, they stopped. Ya...that was fun. Anyway...it's Wednesday early morning, and baby boy is still NOT here...stubborn little fellow, huh? Teri is still having a blast with her family, or so I guess. I didn't realize no one else had been asked to lead, so I'm very very sorry. BUT... you are not abandoned, I promise, although I don't know what next week holds. I'll talk to Teri and find out what the scoop is, and we'll let you know. It should be an important meeting because it's Black Friday Week.

Anyone been finding any good deals they are looking for?

BTW...I am loving my blog reader because it gives me a glimpse of a ton of great deals and promotions, but I don't have to read everything, just bits and pieces. For Example...my favorite blog so far is Hip2Save. She is a posting maniac! Yesterday she posted a code for $15 off a $15 or more purchase to Nascar.com. Since my dad is a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan, I bought him a rocking cool Jeff Gordan hat and it cost me $2.99 (free shipping too). Dear hubby was proud (and thankful I'm sure).

Another good idea for Christmas, that I wish I would have thought about a month ago before I cashed in....check your credit cards for rewards points. A lot of times you can get gift cards for FREE. So...I'm going to check my cards and see if I can get a gift card to Bass Pro Shop to go along with my dad's hat (which is what he REALLY wants...he's rather have a gift card there than anything else). How great would it be to get my dad what he wants, and only spend $2.99? I'm not ashamed.

Lastly... This Saturday night is Free Family Movie Night at the Cambier Park Bandshell (downtown near 5th Ave). Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy a free movie with your family. Proud sponsors are AVI (Audio Video Installations...my husband's company), Reginas, and SWFLMoms. The move being played this month is "Imagine That" starring Eddie Murphy. As always, I suggest you check it out on Plugged in Online to make sure it fits with your family's movie viewing standards. The movie starts at 7...it should be fun...and it's FREE!!!!! I really want to be there, maybe no baby? I don't know. We'll see...if not,I'll be there in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment