Monday, February 1, 2010

Naples Daily News

Hey girls,
So I've heard from several of you that you are having problems finding NDN with coupon inserts. I think it's been 3 weeks with NO inserts. Has this been happening to you too?

Yesterday I was able to find the News-Press and there were 2 inserts in there. But every NDN paper were empty of coupons.

I'm going to contact the NDN and try to find out why they aren't putting the coupons in as of late (unless someone else already has and can inform me). Please take the polls to the right so I know what's been going on with your coupons too. Thanks!

Michele

3 comments:

  1. We got this from one of the girls....that clears things up. Thanks Lori for passing this on.

    On Monday night, one of the gals, whose husband delivers the NDN, told us that he said that the home deliveries get the inserts first. Only a certain amount of coupon inserts are given to the NDN, and when they run out, that's it. Since deliveries are higher in the season, many of the papers in the stores are left without inserts. So...Kim and I are having the paper delivered to our homes on Sunday only. It costs a little more, but the coupons are guaranteed. I went right to NDN to do this, and they confirmed this as the reason I was not getting the inserts in the papers from the convenience stores."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing with me. I got two weeks of no coupons. I finally called NDN and they said the same as above. So I also got home delivery, Sunday only. So far the papers have all had coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, Walgreens will have the NDN Sunday paper on sale for .99 from now on. Check for coupons first...and save .51

    ReplyDelete