Monday, February 8, 2010

Newbie Talks....Coming Soon!!!!

Hey there Clipper Chicks - Michele here.

So, I'm pretty sure that most of you know that Teri has stepped away from The Clipper Chicks for a while, and I stepped away also with the arrival of Nathan. However, our family is finally starting to fall into somewhat of a predictable schedule and he's sleeping pretty well...and I'm in need of adult contact:-)

My dear husband has given me the "OK" to commit to coming back to The Clipper Chicks to present a basic Coupon "How to" newbie talk the FIRST Monday of each month.

From what I understand, there is still a group of you meeting to socialize, clip, eat and chit chat each Monday still. Woohoo...glad to hear it! I've had several people over the past few months e-mail and ask if we are still doing the newbie talk...so that's one reason why I'm going to pick it up again. I'm excited about seeing you all again. I'm excited to help teach other ladies how they can save their family money on items they would be buying anyway, and I'm excited to encourage and be encouraged by others who are trying to live a more frugal lifestyle. So....here's the scoop!

Newbie Talk
The FIRST Monday of the month (the first one is Mon. March 1)
8:00pm
Chic-fil-a at Naples Walk (near Hollywood 20)

If you have any questions e-mail couponmama08 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Invite your friends or ladies (or guys...we had a clipper dude one time) who are interested in learning.

I'm sure people will continue to meet the other weeks of the month (I just can't commit to it right now), so come then too....but if you want to learn clipping, or know someone who wants to learn, send them on 3/1.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment