Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Free Photobooks at CVS week of July 12

Hello ladies. This is a head's up of an incredibly opportunity at CVS in a couple of weeks that will take some planning NOW on your part. 6" x 8" Hardcover Photobooks will be Free after Extra Care Bucks the week of July 12. There is a limit of 5. These are a nice gift for grandparents, or keepsake of your own family memories. I'm planning on spending some time this week and next getting together picture for my 5 books. The photobooks are $7.99 with $7.99 ecb back. So, try to keep a few ecbs unused over the next few weeks for as little out of pocket expense as possible (I just looked, and I have $7.98 in ecb...woohoo...I'm excited about that!).

Anyway...I'm rambling, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to get a heads up so you are prepared in a couple of weeks:-) If you would like more info on this deal check out this thread on Hot Coupon World or check out I Heart CVS (I can't link for some reason right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment