Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Meeting

Hello ladies,
If you went to the meeting last night, I'm pretty sure you noticed that Teri wasn't there...and you may have noticed I wasn't either. We are both so very sorry. Teri knew she couldn't go because her husband has been studying ever so diligently for a very difficult and important test for work (pray for him...it's next Monday I believe). I was suppose to cover for Teri and give you ladies the run down of all the sales and deals for this week, however I needed to choose between going to the meeting, and being a good wife to my dear husband when he desperately needed me. Of course, he totally won out:-) I'm so thankful for a loving, faithful and supportive husband. When he comes home from work and says, "Can we put the kids down early tonight, I really need to talk about my day." That's my cue to drop everything and be there for him. I'm so thankful I was able to. Stacie stopped by my house and picked up my handy cheat sheet. Although I haven't spoken with her yet this morning...I'm thankful she was able to help out and I'm sure she did a great job. THANK YOU STACIE!

Next week...both Teri and I will be back (and you ALL know how inspiring Teri is:-)

OK...so, since we missed, I wanted to post up a few deals and links for you.

Publix...this week (taken from Hot Coupon World Forum, here)
BOGO
*Ragu Pasta (the big plastic containers) $1/2 printable (it's a Spanish printable, but it'll still work, haha) price will be $2.35/2
*Pompian Olive Oil (smaller jar) $1/1 printable (print 2) price will be $3.99/2
*Wishbone dressing $.75/1 printable (print 2) $1.19/2
*General Mills Chex Mix $1/2 Target Printable & stack with 2 $.50/1 man.printable $.55/2 (one my hubby's favorite lunch snacks...great deal!)

Sales
*There is a -$3/$10 Deli/Bakery FLIP (Food Lion Internet Printable) Our Publix stores DO take food lion. So if you are going to spend $10 or more on Deli or bakery items, print this Q.

*There are a couple of organic items printables, including Horizon milk, and Stonyfield yogurt
*Organic strawberries are 2/$5 (you don't have to buy 2 though to get the sale price, you can just get one if you want)

CVS
There aren't any free after extra care buck deals this week, but there are some good deals with little out of pocket (I'm thinking Aveano lotion). I would suggest going here to see the best deals

Target
There are some good deals at Target this week with gift cards offered. I'm most interested in the Breyer's Icecream (does anyone have any Qs to share for this if you aren't going to use them?) We are having a sleep over soon with the college ministry, so I thought this would be a fun midnight snack. I'll end up spending $2.50 for 5 containers of icecream. Check out the Target deals here.

Staples...Cheap-o paper. So...those of you new to couponing are probably beginning to wonder about the cost of paper for all these Internet coupons your are printing. Here is a sweet deal to stock up. You can get paper for almost free (you'll have to dish out a little out of pocket, but there are some great rebates in return.)

No comments:

Post a Comment